Derry Imaging Center seeks a full time Clinical Manager to join our outstanding team of professionals.
The Clinical Manager is responsible for organizing and supervising all functions of the radiology and sonography departments.
- Managing of all aspects of PACS and its ancillary systems including user support, service, maintenance and QA/QC for all radiology and clinical departments
- Daily, weekly, and monthly staff scheduling
- Overseeing any students within the radiology and sonography departments
- Inventory management
- Ensuring compliance with local, State, and federal laws as well as with various accrediting bodies
Additional responsibilities can include answering phones, making calls, uploading documents into patients’ records, and other tasks related to the overall operations of the department. The Clinical Manager recognizes the purpose of employment is to prioritize the patient as number one, and to provide exceptional customer service and the utmost quality in duties performed as the Clinical Manager.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Radiographic Technology REQUIRED
- BA or MA in Healthcare Administration preferred
- At least five years of diagnostic radiology, mammography, CT scan, MRI, US, or nuclear medicine is preferred
- Supervisory experience is preferred
Licenses & Certification:
- ARRT RT(R) REQUIRED (with additional modalities preferred)
- NH Board of Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy License
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification with hands on skills training
- Valid driver’s license
This position reports to the Director of Imaging and is a salaried position that requires 24/7 on-call coverage.
Full time positions offer competitive salary, health insurance, paid time off and 401K.
Derry Imaging Center is American College Radiology (ACR) accredited in Mammography, Ultrasound, Nuclear medicine, MRI, and CT Imaging, and has onsite fellowship-trained radiologists. Offices are located in Bedford, Derry, Raymond, and Windham. For more information, please visit www.DerryImaging.com.